- Join a global leading, dedicated Hydrogen fuelling company.
- They Produce, Store, Distribute Hydrogen from Renewable Energy.
About Our Client
This client is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. They serve industrial, energy, and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. They have a history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Their solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles - without the emissions.
The Hydrogen - Diagnostic Engineer - Irvine will -
- Receive and review incoming alarms from equipment in operation.
- Document actions taken on incoming alarms.
- Assist with data collection and analysis for internal customers.
- Initiate service orders for service regions when applicable.
- Create or add to NCR/ECR/case as needed.
- Responsibility and ownership of 24/7 event handling process.
- Responsible for answering service hotline phone.
- Analyse operational data and trends to assist with findings for predictive maintenance or root cause analysis.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right Hydrogen - Diagnostic Engineer - Irvine will have -
- a technical education such as auto mechanic, electrician, or engineer.
- Intermediate MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience in reporting technical data.
- Experience in international business environment.
- Strong understanding of engineering and service processes.
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to participate effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work in pressure/time critical environment.
- Highly analytical with good investigative skills.
- Able to deal professionally with all manner of workers and staff.
- Efficient and proactive.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment.
- Self-motivated; self-directed.
- Commitment to honesty, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Willingness to travel, the position will require travel to sites, locally and internationally.
What's on Offer
Full time position with competitive base salary up to $150k
Great annual bonus potential.
Good benefits package.
Ideally based in California - Irvin, or San Leandro . or commutable distance.