- Exciting role with fintech company in the alternative investments space
- Amazing work culture with opportunities for growth
About Our Client
This role is with a company that provides a financial technology platform to clients in the alternative investment space.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and internal stakeholders to build platform solutions.
- Oversee all implementation and operations of the product from an enterprise level.
- Manage internal implementation team throughout the lifecyle of a project.
- Identify gaps and collaborate with product team to enhance platform driving customer satisfaction and market penetration.
- Work closely with the firms leadership team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 9+ years of experience in technology platform support, management of clients and implementation teams.
- Must have Alternative Investment experience. 5+ years of experience in this field
- Very strong communication skills and a proven track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong familiarity of software-based financial products
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong Bonus + Equity
- Excellent Benefits
- Hybrid in office work schedule
- Collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to join fast growing fintech company at the perfect time
Apply today using this application to be considered in less then 24 hours.