- Great culture - Rated one the of best places to work
- Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Fast growing start-up firm.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Take ownership of clients onboarding, professional services and consulting projects.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success.
- Act as a project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Serve as the main point of contact for our customer throughout the project and also liaison between clients and the rest of the relevant resources.
- Work with customers to build their most time-sensitive workflows into monday.com and ensure there is a clear end-user training plan for those workflows.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Create training materials and project management resources for enterprise customers.
- Build, own, and execute client success and onboarding plans
- Scope and plan complex projects to set the stage for a successful project execution.
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in B2B client facing roles.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS as technical customer success / professional service / implementation manager / technical project management / technical account management / technological consulting, specifically within onboarding and implementation of complex products.
- Experience in leading product implementation projects involving hands on implementation and management of multiple resources.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and manage unique flows. PMO / PMI certification - an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience implementing new technology for medium and large organizations.
- Experience training a wide variety of users and teams.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in scoping implementation projects and in change management consultancy.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Understanding JSON and RESTful APIs and other integration methods - an advantage.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree preferred
What's on Offer
Subject to Experience