Temp to Perm Opportunity!
Melville, NY Location
About Our Client
Consumer Product Client.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assists department by entering drop ship Purchase Orders for direct import to external customers, as well as purchase orders to be imported for Domestic inventory, into ERP system
- Assists department by transferring the customer drop ship Purchase Orders for direct import to external customers, into sales orders in ERP system
- Resolves in a timely manner any information discrepancy in order to insure full and complete on time order to both internal and external customers.
- Retrieves documents from the FTP site and disseminates for both internal and external customers
- Primary person to enter new item setup sheets for Clinet's items into ERP system
- Review and maintain lab test schedules, shipping schedules, GCC's and internal workbooks. Maintain the charts and cleanse when needed
- General office duties for department (research, filing, scanning, collating, supply orders, housekeeping)
- Assist other departments when requested and as time allows.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience with import regulations and processes preferred.
- 3+ years of high volume data and order entry required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel. Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Great Plains experience strongly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently once trained.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving skills are a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and pivot between projects with a calm and collected demeanor always appreciated!
What's on Offer
- Office / remote setting (if necessary)
- Ability to visually adjust to PC and print material
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to function and concentrate in a sometimes loud or high energy environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401(k) matches.