Industrial Construction Superintendent
Ability to be based anywhere in the United States
Opporuntity to work on ground up projects over $20M
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected General Contracting company with offices and projects throughout the United States. They are looking for an experienced, Superintendent with design/build experience focused within the light industrial or the cold storage market. The ideal candidate is an Experienced Superintendent that has overseen light industrial, manufacturing, distribution or tilt wall projects for a design-build general contractor. This individual must be comfortable running work, as they will still have a hands-on approach to overseeing projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Superintendent will study plans and specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Superintendent will assist in the development of project schedules and updating of progress construction schedules.
- Superintendent will prepare and transmit various reports, i.e. daily reports, manpower counts, project status and owner-required reports.
- Superintendent will review all drawings, i.e. shop, architectural, structural, etc. when they are issued to the field and coordinate and maintain a current set at all times.
- Superintendent will coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from pre-start-up to completion. Schedule work, including subcontractors and owner vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field - ideally 10+ years
- Light Industrial experience (distribution centers, warehouses, cold storage or food processing facilities)
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary ($110,000 to $160,000 depending on experience)
- Both travel and project-based bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Retirement and Savings Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Parenting Benefits
- Long-term Disability
- Traveling per diem
- Ability to be based anywhere in the US.