- Seeking an engineer with strong CAD experience
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Experience highly desirable
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service contract manufacturer of customer-designed unique consumer product goods. They develop, design and create products for some of the world's most recognized retail, boutique and cosmetic brands.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide Industrial Engineering support to manufacturing and logistics operations
- Optimize application recommendations and root cause conclusions by providing expert, timely support to key account managers and sales partners
- Utilize standard practices and tools to increase efficiency, reduce labor costs and improve overall performance
- Efficiently present information and recommendations by reviewing technical specifications and engineered
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for product structure
- Establish standard work for each operator position
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Industrial Engineering or related field
- 1-2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Hands on experience with CAD
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.