Information Security Specialist
If you're interested in technology and in a fast-paced environment.
The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart.
About Our Client
A Large International Bank looking to expand their Information Security team.
Assist with managing Information Security Program including policies and procedures
Responsible for enforcing Information Security directives as mandated by GLBA, FFIEC, PCI Standards and other regulatory requirements
Assist with managing and tracking recommendations and remediation efforts
Ensure the ongoing integration of information security with business strategies and requirements
cybersecurity measures and controls; protocols for protecting digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support Cloud application software developers to ensure application vulnerabilities are properly addressed.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks and the analysis of vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Experience as an information security professional with advanced experience developing, documenting, and driving adoption of information security standards and procedures .
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Systems or Information Assurance (or equivalent) or equivalent work experience.
- Project and program management concepts and controls experience.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with strong communication skills and ability to work individually, within a team and with other business groups.
- Certifications in data security and/or auditing procedures not required but preferred.
- Technical skills (application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, TCP/IP, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Information Security role with at least 1 year in a security operations center, incident response, or threat analysis or role.
- Demonstrated experience in security projects development, security vendor or services management, and request for proposal processes and procedures
What's on Offer
- Fast Paced environment
- Competative Compensation
- Full Medical benefits
- Discounts from partnering companies
- Paid Time Off
- Federal Holidays Off
- Company Bonuses