- Prime Downtown Chicago location in the heart of the loop
- Uncapped earning potential starting on day one!
About Our Client
Michael Page is an international Global Recruitment firm that is looking for top performing sales professionals to join their team. We differ from other Recruitment firms because we provide our clients with a localized, specialized, and targeted search. This allows us to provide our clients with not only the best candidates, but market knowledge as well.
Working as an Inside Sales Representative at Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As an Inside Sales Representative:
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest sales and recruitment professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of recruitment or relevant sales experience
- Must be an eager and driven individual
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Communication is preferred
- Must be a self - motivated individual because you run a business
- Communication skills are required
- Must display our core values: Passion, teamwork, resilient, prideful, and lastly, Fun
- Proven track record of new business development
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive base salary that far exceeds industry standard for sales
- Transparent promotion goals with valuable pay increases (100% related to your individual performance)
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Excellent training and development across all levels; we have a dedicated sales trainer in our Chicago office that is easily accessible!
- 20 days PTO
- 16 paids Holidays
- Breakfast/lunch clubs for high performers
- Opportunity to join our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Charity and volunteer opportunities
- Aetna Health Insurance with FSA opportunities
- VSP Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Gym and locker room on site
- Summer Fridays