- Hybrid in office and work from home opportunity.
- Large non-profit opportunity.
About Our Client
A mission driven global organization, focusing on women empowerment.
- Understanding foundation and insights of the organization
- Analyze financial organizational data
- Understanding key components of the organization
- How to be better and innovative
- Working with teams, creating new solutions
- Communication with internal and external audience - reporting key findings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree (finance, research, economics)
- Google Suites, Microsoft soft-wares (Excel, Word, etc.)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
What's on Offer
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Contract to hire with the potential for perm, based on performance.
- For the contractual time period, full benefits offered from day one of employment.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and booster, required.