Insurance Defense Litigation Associate
Law firm seeking Insurance Litigation Associate Attorney
Rapidly growing firm with exceptional reputation within Insurance Defense
About Our Client
Law firm with New Jersey office specializing in Insurance Defense Litigation.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The Associate Attorney will be responsible for handling cases involving product liability, premises liability, intentional torts, trucking and construction,etc.
- The Associate will be responsible for drafting motions for summary judgment, taking depositions, preparing for trial and potentially going to trial
- Intensive brief writing, broad based case work and ability to go to trial/extensively prep for trials
- Working directly with top Partners at firm
The Successful Applicant
- JD with excellent credentials
- NJ State Bar
- 2+ years of experience working in New Jersey on complex insurance coverage matters, including product liability, premises liability, intentional torts, trucking and construction, many with insurance coverage and risk transfer issues
- Must have trial experience OR extensive trial prep experience
- Experience taking and preparing for depositions a must
- Experience writing case briefs and motions for summary judgment
- Admission to federal court and New York are both a plus
- Exceptional legal research, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with bonus