Interim HR Director
USD90 - USD10,024 per hour (USD187,186 - USD20,848,316)
Leadership in a High-Performance Firm
Potential for Permanency
About Our Client
My client is a leading advertising, marketing, and communications firm.
- Oversee all agencies by working with leadership and understanding the business and people needs.
- Day-to-day HR Business Partner for at least 2 business units which includes providing advice and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations, answering employee queries, following up on compliance for employee programs, crafting job descriptions and facilitating employee onboarding.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers and employee around all aspects of performance management including feedback, goal setting, and compensation planning.
- Partner with the management team on strategic initiatives including job design, talent reviews, high potential identification, staff rotation and workforce planning, retention, diversity, and employee communications.
- Lead organizational change management initiatives and support leaders with employee communication.
- Serve as the conduit between legal/agency/employees regarding immigration processes.
- Support Learning & Development efforts.
- Drive an increase in HR Business Partner capability so that the team is skilled to deliver strategic HR solutions and advice.
- Work with HR Coordinator to provide Talent Metrics/information for monthly talent meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10+ years of experience working in a Human Resources function. Advertising Agency Human Resources experience preferred.
- History of evaluating and implementing sophisticated HR programs and initiatives across multiple organizations with distinct cultures and geographies.
- Demonstrated background in employee relations, performance management, change management and leadership development, including executive coaching.
- Experience creating strong partnerships with leaders and the ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to attract and retain outstanding talent.
- Superb communication skills, the ability to simply translate Human Resources requirements and theories into business language.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay with opportunity for permanent placement.