Interiors Project Manager
Several projects running
Base + Bonus
About Our Client
Our client is small commercial general contractor based in Boca Raton. They focus primarily on commercial interior buildouts in South Florida.
- Complete project oversight from take-off to turnkey.
- Work closely with on-site Superintendents.
- All subject matter expertise related to interior fit-outs.
- Visiting multiple job sites.
- Work closely with external stakeholders to ensure project delivery.
- Work closely with external stakeholders to ensure seamless transition and utilization of occupied spaces.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial construction projects.
- 3+ years, recent experience managing commercial interior fit-outs.
- Experience with healthcare, doctor's offices or restaurant construction preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to visit local job sites to ensure project delivery.
- Ability to balance several projects at a given time.
- Project experience from $200K - $5MM
- Strong experience reading and understanding blue prints and design plans.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
- Fuel Card