- Opportunity to travel the world on company paid work trips
- Tremendous opportunity for Internal Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational healthcare company that has been services its customers for over 50 years. They are known for their research, development, and manufacturing, and marketing of prescription and over the counter pharmaceutical drugs. They cover more than five therapeutic areas, being the worlds largest producer in two of those categories. Over the past ten years our client has seen tremendous growth within their organization, which has kept them on steady incline in their market. For these reasons they are looking to hire a Internal Audit Lead in the Bridgewater, NJ area.
- The Internal Audit Lead should be able to use a general engagement purpose to identify specific priorities, risk, and potential conclusions on what best solution practices would be most fitting.
- Must be able to review priorities, performance, understanding the business model, the competitive, and regulatory environments, physical and financial flows.
- Identifying patterns within data, reviewing usual areas for improvement identified elsewhere in the company global radius, comparing to internal or external best practices.
- Being able to travel abroad and develop knowledge of local processes and procedures to help identify areas of improvement to better control potential risk.
- Communicating with individuals to better understand what takes place on a day to day basis on sight.
- Must be able to communicate with leadership on sight on your findings, asking probing questions to help identify what could be the cause of these risk.
- Ability to use written communication to provide recommendation's to individuals not familiar with the process who will review your report.
- Organizational and timely follow up on action plans of audited organization.
- Be the Internal Audit Lead in a specific area of expertise where you will be expected to train, develop, and share knowledge of best business practices with colleagues.
- Guide team members, supervising their work to ensure it meets company objectives.
- Debrief with management, reporting finding and feedback to agree on action plans moving forward.
- Ability to travel up to 12 weeks out of the years
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Five years + of audit experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 12 weeks per year (3 weeks per quarter).
- Diverse communication style.
- Ability to lead a and develop a team during audit engagements
- Great verbal and written abilities
- Eager to learn new things
- CPA or other certifications (Preferred) not mandatory
- Bilingual a +
Please apply to this posting and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus Potential
- 401K match
- Paternity/Maternity leave
- 3 weeks vacation
- 10 Paid holidays
- Exposure to international travel
- Company expense account
- Internal growth opportunities
- Direct exposure to upper management