Seeking a strong external auditor or industry internal auditor.
Prestigious technology company offering growth and mobility.
About Our Client
This global organization has functions in over 50 different countries around the world.
- Working knowledge of financial methods, procedures, and practices including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and understandable manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set own priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with a variety of computer applications including word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, on-line systems, Internet as well as online calendaring and email.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Public Accounting (i.e. Big 4 Accounting Firms) experience and internal audit
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, IT or related field.
- Professional audit relevant certification - Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP, PCAOB Audit standards and requirements, COSO internal control framework, and other regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Health care, dental and vision insurance
- Career growth
- Competitive PTO policy
- Other benefits