- Luxury Consumer Goods Company looking for a Logistics Leader
- Must have 8+ years of inbound & outbound corporate logistics experience
About Our Client
A very prestigious, well-known Consumer Goods company that has been thriving for many years now. They are manufactured overseas and have an excellent presence globally!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Managing the inbound of goods sent from the manufacture overseas
- Managing the outbound of goods sent to wholesale accounts and/or customers
- Manage all special orders- promo items, display cases, catalogs
- Lead and mentor a team across multiple site locations
- Identify areas of improvement across inventory management
- Manage the Fedex and USPS relationships for shipment scheduling
- Manage the international documentation (OSHA) as well as domestic shipping documents
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of progressive logistics, operations & inbound/outbound experience at a corporate company
- Experience managing teams and strong leadership
- Understanding of international customs documentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience using a WMS and/or inventory management system
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills
- Experience working with Fedex/UPS
What's on Offer
Base salary and bonus.
Amazing benefits offered- medical/dental/vision benefits are fully paid for!
*Based in office in Queens, NY. Must be able to commute 5 days a week.
Sponsorship not provided. Relocation assistance not provided.