- Fortune 500 Comp - Established Insurance Brokerage
- Excellent team with growth opportunities!
About Our Client
My client is a US-based, well-established Fortune 500 company, specializing in risk and insurance services and consulting. They are located in Hoboken, NJ.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work closely and collaboratively within the international tax team
- Coordinate and review non-US tax compliance
- International Tax Planning
- Review tax provisions
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 1-3 years of relevant tax experience from Big 4 or private
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or Tax
- MST (preferred, not required)
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Fully funded health/vision/dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match and contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Opportunities for growth!