- Fortune 500 Insurance Brokerage!
- Great work culture & growth opportunities!
About Our Client
My client is a leading global insurance brokerage firm specializing in risk, insurance services and consulting. Excellent, collaborative team with a fantastic culture, growth opportunities, and great benefits.
- International Tax Compliance, Provisions, Planning
- ASC740, 5471, 8865
- Prepare and analyze non-US tax compliance
- Assist with new tax policies, strategies, and procedures.
- Tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting or related industry
- International tax experience
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or Tax
- MST preferred
- Effective communicator and strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Great Benefit Package: Health/Vision/Dental
- Great growth opportunitiess
- Generous PTO and paid holidays