- Diverse work environment and excellent company culture!
- Amazing growth opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a global professional services firm with over 200 billion assets under management. They are looking for top talent to join their growing team.
- Assist in quarterly and annual international tax compliance
- Help with international tax planning projects and research tax issues
- Prepare analyses/work papers that require tax knowledge
- Monitor tax law changes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years experience in the space
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree in tax a plus
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Familiarity with tax compliance and provision software
- Strong communication skills - team player!
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Excellent benefits- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k match
- Great company culture and events
- Opportunities for growth!