- Mentorship Opportunity
- Cradle to grave transaction experience
About Our Client
Multifamily Investment Firm with a national portfolio about to deploy their next fund.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As an Investment Associate or Analyst, you prepare and present investment materials, including financial analyses, project documentation, and other administrative reports.
- Methodically arrange remarkable amounts of detailed financial information into super-organized reports
- Prepare high-impact investment presentation materials and so much more
- Clearly communicate property and portfolio results including internal valuations of real estate assets based on the latest debt and equity sources
- Double-check your work so team members are confident that your numbers are always spot on
- Manipulate and organize numerical data so that astute analytical inferences can be drawn from it
- Conduct market research that will allow you to analyze supply/demand and rent/sales comparables, including estimated replacement cost
- Use your investment analysis experience to facilitate presentations and negotiate with lenders
- Help the EVP of Investments meet firms objectives by facilitating plan logistics and providing the details of all loan agreements and other legal documents
- Execute work flow management obligations and coordinate project closings while ensuring proper documentation every step of the way
- Lend a hand with whatever tasks require your efforts with a positive attitude and go-getter spirit
- The EVP of Investments could not be more pleased with your logistical planning, elaborate reports, and comprehensive analyzations - all of which are used to make effective acquisition and development decisions.
- The Investments team has access to all the project materials they need thanks to your constant communication and delivery of proper documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Analyst or Associate must have a strong desire to work within the real estate industry, will already possess significant financial modeling, due diligence, and data interpretation skills in accordance with real estate acquisitions, investments and developments. Alongside this the successful Analyst/ Associate must possess:
Undergraduate degree required in finance or related field with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- 2+ years of prior experience within Real Estate [Ideally in Multifamily]
Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
Highly motivated willing to put in the time.
What's on Offer
In return this highly reputable real estate firm offer a competitive benefits package that includes a competitive base salary, training, career development, benefits and strong bonus.