Highly sought after location
Opportunity to help build up new fund
About Our Client
The Client is a rapidly growing, privately held real estate investment firm backed by a family office with 15+ years of development and investment experience exceeding $50M. The Client is structuring its first real estate fund to launch in 2021 to invest alongside best-in-class sponsors, with a focus on Multifamily ground-up development in the primary Texas markets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Financial Analysis: Performing thorough financial analysis including investment strategy, fund level and property level modeling, promote/waterfall modeling and cash flow analysis.
- Market Research: Performing market research and analyzing information to produce projections of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Due Diligence: Coordinating with third parties (brokers, developers, municipalities, etc.) in conducting due diligence on prospective investments to validate underwriting assumptions.
- Presentation and Reporting: Preparing and managing investment memorandums, project deal sheets, investor reports, and company marketing material.
- Other: Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as they are assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3+ years of experience in real estate development or private equity with significant deal flow.
- Exposure to commercial properties and a thorough understanding of the ground-up development process.
- Excellent Excel skills. Strong aptitude with real estate financial modeling and cash flow analysis.
- Strong PowerPoint and investment packaging and presentation skills.
- Flexible and willing to engage in wide variety of tasks.
- Self-starter, independent thinker, and team player who thrives in a fluid environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and the opportunity to help build a fund from the ground up.