Investment Banking Analyst, Stamford Connecticut
Work in a cutting edge sector of Banking
Support new business, transaction executions, and client management
About Our Client
Our Client is a boutique investment bank focusing on Technology transactions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide transaction support to senior bankers on a broad range of transactions such as IPOs, follow-on equity offerings, and mergers and acquisitions
- Manage several concurrent projects and work effectively as part of a team or individually
- Analyze capital market transactions
- Prepare client presentations
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Assist in preparation of company marketing and transactions materials
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Economics
- 1-2 years of full time experience at a top-tier investment bank
- Experience with Technology and related fields a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous project deadlines
- Excellent modeling and interpersonal skills
- Solid work ethic
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and excellent bonus.