Investment Banking Analyst (TMT)
Investment Banking Analyst TMT
TMT Investment Banking Analyst
About Our Client
Large international bank providing Capital Markets and M&A Advisory to their clients
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years investment banking/transaction advisory experience (Credit transactions AND M&A preferred)
- Strong technical skills (experience building models from scratch a must)
- Ability to manipulate large number of data sets
- Entreprenerial, self-starter attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive Base and Bonus