- Korean language skills preferred
- Opportunities for advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a large well established global Bank.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work closely with senior bankers in originating financing activities related to corporate finance, acquisition finance, sponsor / leveraged buyout (LBO) finance, real estate, infrastructure, project finance loans
- Liaise with head office in LP investment opportunities and maintain close relationships with financial sponsors
- Spearhead due diligence and credit analyses of corporates and relevant industries / markets
- Lead in drafting internal credit memos
- Review and negotiate loan documentation
- Coordinate deal execution and closing process with middle / back office
- Work closely with Credit Analyst Team in post-closing activities (periodic credit reviews, agency work, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Analyst or Associate level with 1-3 years of work experience
- Undergraduate degree preferably with relevant major concentration (accounting, finance, economics, , etc.) from a reputable four-year college
- Experience in corporate and/or structured finance origination preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.