Investment Banking Associate
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A leading independant investment bank
- Conduct extensive quantitative economic, industry and company research and analysis
- Financial modeling, valuation, comparable & relative value analyses and market-specific analysis
- Facilitate and coordinate product group idea generation and solutions development across a broad platform of global capabilities.
- Assist in financing structuring, underwriting transaction evaluation, preparation, due diligence and execution
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year experience within Investment Banking at the Associate level.
- Strong Financial Modeling and Excel skills
- Knowledge of corporate finance, securities, financial markets and risk & pricing analysis
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Career Development Opportunities