- Nurture growth-stage companies within healthcare
- Seed funds and VC funds across the US and China
About Our Client
Our client is an angel and early-stage investor in TMT and Healthcare.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Actively screen and evaluate potential investment opportunities in the healthcare industry, explore various high-quality projects in line with the company's investment direction, and put forward investment suggestions
- Responsible for executing on industry deep diving, business fundamental analysis, management interviews, financial modeling and other due diligence matters
- Regularly conduct healthcare industry research in subdivided fields, analyze industry trends and write research reports
- Assist in managing portfolio companies
The Successful Applicant
- Master's or doctor's degree in biology, medicine, pharmacy and other related majors from top universities
- 3-4 years working experience, working experience in Healthcare industry
- Ability to solve complex problems, strong execution and pressure resistance, and have a sense of teamwork
- Ability in industry research, report writing, financial analysis and self-learning
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and generous bonus.