Exciting experience to work for a fast-growing organization.
Work with an innovative company focused on making a positive community impact.
About Our Client
An innovative integrated services company that keeps facilities at their best through delivering powerful resources and solutions.
- Assist users with computer hardware and software. Train staff as necessary.
- Set up and track cell phones - Android and iPhone.
- Set up and track PC hardware and software.
- Monitor and maintain PC operating system and antivirus updates.
- Monitor and maintain system backups.
- Create and maintain user accounts.
- Maintain documentation
- Maintain inventory
The Successful Applicant
- Associates or bachelor's degree in IT; or equivalent in experience
- Two years minimum with comparable duties/responsibilities
What's on Offer