IT Audit Manager
The largest global organization of its kind
Great work-life balance
About Our Client
Work alongside experts to develop relevant solutions to real problems. You will have unparalleled insight into common market challenges.
· Execution of planning and testing for complex audits and high level reviews, including designing test strategies, audit test papers and drafting of audit findings.
· Actively contributing to the ongoing improvement of audit practices and methodology.
· Proactively maintain knowledge, skills and disciplines, with on-going professional development.
· Ensure that the audit focus is maintained on key issues.
The Successful Applicant
· Ability to provide technical subject matter expertise during integrated operational audits.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Experience of dealing with all levels of management.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong IT security and technical knowledge with approximately 5 years of experience within the industry
· Working experience and/or knowledge of data analytics/ predictive analytics, data governance
· Understand policy/directives, and ability to assess risks across all types of IT systems and operations
What's on Offer
The exclusive opportunity to work for a well-known global firm, make an impact, build upon your technology audit/risk/operation skills, and work with senior leadership throughout the business.