IT Audit Manager
Rapidly Growing Fortune 500 Company
Will make an offer during COVID-19
About Our Client
Rapidly growing company with great benefits and opportunity for growth
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage all aspects of an audit (Planning, Fieldwork, & Reporting), in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Serve as the project manager for small to large audits with moderate to high complexity and perform special reviews and other related duties, as assigned.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage timelines in order to deliver high quality work products in a timely and efficient manner with limited supervision.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of audit areas to define scope, analyze risks, identify opportunities for improvement, and provide value-added recommendations.
- Review and provide project-level feedback on audit documentation prepared by associates including, Audit Planning Documents, Audit Announcement letters, and Audit Work Programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of key areas.
- Analyze data sets to identify trends within a population that can provide key risk insights.
- Lead meetings, interact / communicate with all levels of the organization, and develop value-added relationships with process owners and business unit management.
- Discuss test results and audit findings with IAD management and relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Draft observations and recommendations to resolve or prevent errors and enhance controls within the audited entity.
- Provide timely status reports to the Director.
- Act as a department resource for knowledge in critical subject matter areas and/or key business processes assigned
- Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team efforts, sharing responsibility for team results and exhibiting a positive attitude.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' of progressive audit experience, preferably in a Big 4 Public, National Accounting, or comparable business experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other related degree is required plus one professionally recognized certification in Internal Auditing or IT Security (CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent certification).
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and methodologies related to IT auditing (i.e., AGILE Auditing, CSA CCM, CoBIT, GDPR, ISO, NIST, SSAE-18, and SOC-2).
- Experience in a variety of common platforms, such as, Windows, Active Directory, UNIX, Linux, AS/400, z/OS.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the following areas:
- Project management
- IT general control auditing
- IT application controls review
- Business process improvement
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and proactively manage workload with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and proactively to execute critical tasks
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and capable of completing a diverse workload timely
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic with self-accountability for high quality deliverables and achieving departmental goals
What's on Offer
Paid Relocation, Competitive Base Salary, bonus potential and Industry-Leading Benefits