IT Audit Manager
Amazing company culture
Opportunity for growth and inward mobility
About Our Client
We have positions available in the pharmaceutical, insurance, and financial services industries all in North New Jersey.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Contributes to the annual risk assessment and develops internal audit plans
- Reports audit results to management
- Manages the execution of a portion of the annual audit plan
- Provides support and quality review for all audit deliverable
- Recruits, trains and assembles teams competent and capable of accomplishing the audit plan
- Supervises audit staff
- Develops and monitors goals for staff and provides ongoing feedback and coaching
- Ensures staff meets all regulatory requirements and comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies, and procedures.
- Participates in the implementation of the internal audit department strategy
- Stays active and engaged in the internal audit profession.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree related to Information Systems or in Accounting required; MA/MS/MBA preferred
- Professional designations are a plus (CPA, CISA, CFE, CRMA, CIA)
- At least 5-10 years of public accounting and/or internal auditing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with COBIT principles
- Can identify risks of non-compliance and risks to key strategies and can translate into audit and risk oversight activities. Able to effectively interact with all levels within the organization and influence outcomes and behaviors.
- Ability to leverage technology to improve results
- Negotiation and influence stills - the ability to influence others without express authority
- Demonstrated ability to coach, counsel, train and develop skills of others; capable of growing leaders
- Proven strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate across multiple and varied business areas
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, strategic thinking, innovation creativity, and project management
- Acts decisively
- Holds themselves and others accountable
- Develops others, build effective teams
- Leads change
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to manage and grow IT Audit teams
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Opportunity for exposure to areas outside of audit (infrastructure, cyber security, etc.)
- Fortune 500 organizations