Global Presence, Headquartered in NYC
Team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About Our Client
Large company with a significant presence in a major city. Great benefit package.
Working on a team, you will expected to:
- Assist in the execution of IT Audit plan
- Conduct SOX testing (knowledge of SAP ERP, Windows, UNIX/LINUX, SQL, etc. preferred)
- Perform fieldwork to test the company's internal controls
- Communicate findings and recommendations to all parts of the business (when requested)
The Successful Applicant
A successful IT Auditor will have the drive to take proactive approaches in departmental improvements.
They will also have:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in information systems, accounting, or finance)
- At least one year of professional experience
- CISA certification
- An understanding of COBIT and ITGCs
- Working knowledge of related technologies, applications, systems, and databases. This may include SAP, GRC, UNIX, and Oracle.
- Strong project management skills
What's on Offer
Great work environment for building upon and cultivating effective business relationships while simultaneously providing audit and advisory services.