Compelling opportunity for self-starters
Exclusive offer to advance your career at a highly sought after company
About Our Client
Our client is a highly sought after, privately owned, financial services organization that is devoted to delivering nothing less than the best. We are looking for individuals who take pride in their work and seek to exceed all expectations. Our clients are comprised of government entities, institutions in a variety of industries, and individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assistance in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls, including, but not limited to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Data interfaces, and Cyber / Info security.
- Working on end-to-end audit engagements.
- Explaining audit work at a high level.
- Assisting with the Department's data analytics efforts and Internal Audit report preparation.
- 5-10% domestic travel.
The Successful Applicant
The most successful individuals in our business are self-starters who exercise their creative ability. They also:
- Have at least 3 years working as an IT auditor or in a related role within the financial services industry.
- Ability to execute Information Technology General Controls ('ITGC') programs.
- Knowledge of information technology security and control frameworks.
- Understanding of technology platforms and technology languages is strongly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Attention to details is necessary.
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) is required.
What's on Offer
This organization has a great name in the market and offers a highly sought after opportunity to quickly grow your career and expand your knowledge-base.