IT Auditor, Senior
Are you driven by your desire for career growth?
Are you looking for a role that offers a lot of visibility to Senior Management?
About Our Client
Multinational corporate company that is investing in bettering the lives of people around the world. One of Science Magazine's Top Employers multiple years in a row.
- You will perform general IT Computer Control audits, infrastructure audits and technology reviews
- You will be a part of the annual internal audit plan and the operational and integrated audits
- You will prepare and maintain audit documentation in accordance with industry highest quality standards and internal approved guidelines
- You will identify the deficiencies in internal controls and operations
- You will work alongside the internal IT auditors as well as the external auditors
- You will develop audit software to obtain and analyze data
- You will communicate results to relevant stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Masters of Science or Bachelors of Science in IT, CS or a related field
- Certifications highly preferred; CISA, CISSSP or an equivalent certification
- You must have a knowledge base of the technological, operation, financial and compliance risks
- Big 4 audit and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- You must have knowledge of databases, applications and operating systems
- 3+ years of experience auditing and evaluating infrastructure, cybersecurity risks/controls and auditing operating systems is required
- Having experience in data analytics is highly preferred
What's on Offer
You will be joining a team and a company that strives to better the lives of people around the world and you will be competitively compensated.