Global Consulting Firm
Team-oriented, collaborative environment
About Our Client
A global firm undergoing a major growth period; looking to expand their U.S. presence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients in optimizing their risk and internal control activities. This will likely include control effectiveness and optimization activities.
- Assessing and enhancing the controls around system implementations and other change events through a clearly defined project management methodology
- Assisting clients in leveraging their technology investments to help establish, optimize, and sustain a real-time controls environment at an enterprise level
- Supporting controls and systems as they related to audit planning, audit strategy, scoping, execution, and deficiency evaluation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in an IT audit or IT risk function
- An understanding of current or emerging technologies, which may include: SAP, Oracle, or UNIX
- Knowledge of business and IT control frameworks
- CISA, CISSP, or other related certifications are preferred
- Experience at a consulting firm is preferred, but not necessary
What's on Offer
This is an exclusive opportunity to quickly grow your career and expand your portfolio.