- $50M IT category spend including hardware, software, consulting, telecoms, etc.
- Excellent culture and benefits. Great place for a long-term career
About Our Client
My client is a multibillion dollar manufacturer headquartered in Deerfield. They are an industry leader specific to specialty chemicals and have a high-performing procurement group led by a senior executive coming from F100 petrochemicals. Great organization to grow long-term.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The IT Procurement and Vendor Manager - HW/SW/Telecoms/Consulting will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of strategies through the strategic sourcing process
- Serve as an expert in the strategic sourcing process within IT categories, including strategy execution, contract negotiations and TCO reductions
- Develop and execute the process to select and manage suppliers
- Lead supplier selection and negotiation process for key sourcing projects
- Establish and maintain contractual and business relationships with the senior management of key suppliers
- Track forecasted vs. actual savings for sourced categories and responsible for communicating performance against these measures and their potential budgetary impact
- Work with stakeholders in business units to ensure savings are built into budgets and annual operating plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful IT Procurement and Vendor Manager - HW/SW/Telecoms/Consulting will have:
- 5+ years of category management/strategic sourcing experience
- 2+ years of contract and vendor management experience within IT categories
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Exemplary negotiation skills in a robust and global corporate procurement environment
What's on Offer
The target compensation for the IT Procurement and Vendor Manager - HW/SW/Telecoms/Consulting is $100,000 - $120,000 base salary + bonus