IT Project Manager at leading financial firm
Globally recognized leader in financial services!
Guaranteed opportunities for advancement and growth!
About Our Client
Globally recognized leader in financial services with opportunities for advancement and growth.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and monitor resources to meet the objectives of the project
- Translate business needs through specifications and implementation directly with IT department
- Support the preparation, review and distribution of management reporting, metrics/ KPIs and dashboards on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, as required
- Play a leading role in revenue and expense reporting, including analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual variances to budget and forecast
- Conduct local and regional reviews, and sign-offs of internal reports
- Prepare analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly and quarterly business unit and corporate finance reviews
- Identify and report on key non-financial metrics to help explain financial performance of business units
- Conduct in-depth analysis of variances, incorporating the understanding of accounting issues, economic events and their impact, and present financial results to senior management
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and prepare reports for stakeholders e.g., BU finance, internal audit etc.
- Lead/ participate in process improvement initiatives to strengthen controls, and drive automation/ efficiencies
- Review, update and execute key reporting controls (cross filing reconciliations, variance analysis)
- Prepare and store control evidence for the centralized report population Review and update relevant policies and procedures, as applicable Provide ongoing guidance and mentorship to team members
The Successful Applicant
* Project management or business analyst experience in a financial or similar institution
* Experience with establishing and meeting critical deadlines, as well as tracking and driving execution
* University undergraduate degree
* Understanding of program and project management standards (PMP certification is a plus)
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills
* OnePPM/Clarity experience (desired but not required)
* Ability to work effectively with virtual teams
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Self-starter with a solid sense of ownership and accountability for tasks
* Advanced technical skillset and understanding of different platforms/technologies preferred
What's on Offer
Compensation is flexible and based on the experience of the candidate.