- Exciting role with fintech company in the alternative investments space
- Amazing work culture with opportunities for growth
About Our Client
This role is with a company that provides a financial technology platform to clients in the alternative investment space.
- Provide strategic guidance to internal stakeholders to help build a project management solution.
- Oversee all projects within Corporate Technology and prioritize based on stakeholder needs
- Act as a liaison between members of Corporate Technology and other departments
- Plan and build out new initiatives requested from stakeholders.
- Work closely with the firms leadership team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of IT project management with exposure to project management tools.
- Experience working on infrastructure projects
- CSM, PMP or relevant certifications
- Great communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong Bonus + Equity
- Excellent Benefits
- Hybrid in office work schedule
- Collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to join fast growing fintech company at the perfect time
Apply today using this application to be considered in less then 24 hours.