- Full-cycle sales role within a growing industry.
- Clear performance based bonus and promotion targets.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, executive search firm operating out of 140+ office in 36 countries worldwide. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. Michael Page believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
* Be responsible for new client acquisition and developing short, medium- and long-term strategy for team to follow.
* Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver consistently high personal revenue.
* Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role model to all colleagues.
* Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective problem-solving capability.
* Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
* Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
* Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
* Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum of 3 years agency recruitment (full-desk or BD focused preferred), Team Lead and/or sales management experience.
* Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric driven environment.
* Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
* Strong track record of managing entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a concise manner.
* New business development experience highly desired.
* Experience identifying talent and hiring, training and developing sales reps to a consistent performance a huge plus.
* Leading a team to revenue, headcount and profitable growth not required but strongly desired.
* Positive can-do attitude a must!
* Team player who will embrace the Page Group core values on a daily basis. A strong passion for sales, career advancement and making a positive impact on people's lives.
What's on Offer
* Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission structure.
* Commission structure paid on personal and team revenue.
* Transparent promotion targets for continued career advancement.
* Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
* Ongoing professional development.
* Opportunity to join several different business councils: Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to name just a few.
* 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max 25).
* 401k match.