IT Risk Senior Associate
Fortune 500 Firm
Offering great work/life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 firm with a great name in the market.
- Coordinate, review and approve Technology and IT Risk and Security submissions in response to scheduled internal and external audits.
- Coordinate review activity and matrix manage colleagues to drive timely responses.
- Review information prior to submission for completeness and accuracy. Analyze findings and provide guidance regarding risk remediation. Produce reports on issue progress, results of reviews, and the overall risk portfolio.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring and tracking of remediation to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Liaise with the 1st line of Defense in Technology and other Technology and business areas, as needed.
- Create/maintain repository of all audit responses and documents provided utilizing a GRC tool.
- Help prepare reports of audit findings for the IT Risk Committee and the Board's Audit Committee.
- Collaborate with 2nd Line of Defense Risk Assessment staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
- 2-4 years of IT Audit or IT Risk experience
- Knowledge of Information Security and Information Technology principles
- Technical knowledge of risk identification
- Technical understanding of operating systems and IT applications
- Experience with GRC systems
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
This an exclusive opportunity to grow your career quickly and gain a broad exposure to a growing and successful business.