- Opportunity to grow within one of the largest international banks
- Senior Level Information Security position
About Our Client
Large International Financial Services Firm
The Identity Access Management VP will be responsible for:
- Integration of information and network security solutions
- Developing and enforcing security requirements and providing oversight to ensure that information security frameworks fall in line with policies and procedures
- Driving technical solutions for complex business concerns
- Lead Development and Design of Information Security Efforts. Evaluate business process and provide application network and systems solutions as problems arise. Lead reviews and self assessments of the systems developed.
- Train and mentor staff on specific Information Security solutions and concepts.
- Analyze data and engage in trend analysis to improve business processes and systems
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have 7+ Years experience in Information Security
- Programming language capabilities (C, Assembler, COBOL, DYL280)
- Knowledge of banking practices
- Knowledge of CyberArk
- Professional Certification
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package