- Opportunity to work and grow within a leading organization.
- Highly motivated individual who embraces new challenges.
About Our Client
The client; a leader in financial services this private equity firm focuses on investments in North American companies managing buyouts, acquisitions, and mergers. Headquartered in NYC with an office in Shanghai, this asset management firm is looking for an IT specialist to join the team.
The IT Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working with end users and providing desk-side support
- Maintain IT related equipment such as computers and network inventory
- Work alongside engineers and other IT teams in the deployment of new technology
- Ability to manage security groups, computers, and users through Active Directory
- Assist in company-wide related IT projects including server infrastructure, networking, data security, and cloud computing
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of IT system administration and IT end-user support
- B.A or B.S in computer science, computer engineering or related IT field
- Extensive knowledge and working experience with Microsoft products, Windows 10 and Office365
- Experience in Active Directory
- Experience and understanding of the help-desk environment
- Knowledge of DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, and DNS
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO & Health care benefits
- Hybrid work environment
- Growth Opportunities