- Consultancy firm that is growing
- Tech Support Specialist
About Our Client
Company is a top-tier investment management firm in NYC.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Provide five-star technical support on-site and remote to users in the New York and global offices
- Install, configure, optimize, and document systems
- Interface with global IT teams to ensure awareness and participate where appropriate in project related tasks
- Develop and review ongoing maintenance of procedures documentation
- Monitor logged tickets to ensure a high level of service to all staff
- Issue and maintenance of laptops, mobile phones and their accessories, AV units, ensure general stock of peripheral items
- Participate in relevant user administration, i.e. new start set up, systems overview, changes and leavers
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in IT support as 1st/2nd line
- Experience supporting Windows 10 desktop
- Experience supporting Microsoft business product suite (i.e. Office 2016, O365)
- Strong skills supporting A/V solutions Zoom, Teams etc.
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting VPN connections
- Hardware troubleshooting experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Discretionary bonus