- Opportunity to work and grow within a leading organization.
- Highly motivated individual who embraces new challenges.
About Our Client
The client; as a leader in the industry this firm monitors risk, compliance and investigations for their clients operations and economic security. They provide investigative and risk analytic with a focus on business intelligence and financial integrity.
The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working with users and providing deskside support
- Maintain IT related equipment such as computers and network inventory
- Work alongside engineers in the deployment of new technology
- Ability to manage security groups, computers, and users through Active Directory
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of IT and desktop support experience
- B.A or B.S in computer science, computer engineering or related IT field
- Extensive knowledge and working experience with Microsoft products, Windows 10 and Office365
- Experience in Active Directory
- Experience and understanding of the help-desk environment
- Knowledge of DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, and DNS
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- PTO & Health care benefits
- Hybrid work environment
- Growth Opportunities