- Consumer Goods Firm
- Seeking a Technology Support Specialist
About Our Client
Top-tier Consumer goods firm located in NYC!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Technology Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting with hardware/software support, video conference support and various network support issues.
- Respond quickly to support requests and ensure timely execution.
- Investigate and diagnose various technology problems.
- Analyze/resolve problems with desktop/laptop hardware, OS, & applications software.
- Assist with network troubleshooting.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Create and update tickets using the HelpDesk ticketing database.
- Assist with maintaining IT inventory.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong leadership.
- Ability to prioritize various ever changing requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Medical and dental.