- Top-Tier Management Consulting
- Looking for IT Support
About Our Client
Top-tier management consulting firm located in NYC.
Reporting directly to the companies Director of Technology the IT Support person will manage all internal and external IT requests as well as data reporting.
- Provide support for workstations, laptops, and mobile devices, in addition to commonly used applications, including Microsoft Office365, Remote Desktop, and VPN.
- Manage Active Directory.
- Manage incoming tickets.
- Utilize and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
- Respond quickly to support requests and ensure timely execution.
- Investigate and diagnose various technology problems.
- Provide excellent desktop support to users.
- Experience with scripting
- Ad-hoc responsibilities.
This is a pivotal role at the heart of a management consulting firm. This person will handle various IT tasks within a timely and professionalism manner.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong experience with scripting
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, and DNS.
- Strong leadership.
- Ability to prioritize various ever changing requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Medical and dental.