- Great work culture & growth opportunity!
- Hybrid Work from Home/In Office!
About Our Client
My client is a mid-size CPA firm providing expertise in tax, accounting, and financial and investment planning.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Corporate Tax compliance, Provisions (1120) and Planning
- High Net Worth 1040
- Business and Individual Tax Compliance
- Prepare Corporate Tax Returns
- Tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years Public Accounting Experience
- Corporate tax experience
- High Net Worth experience
- Strong organizational skills and an effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Oxford Premium Healthcare Package!
- 2 Weeks PTO with an increase to 3 after 1 year!
- Growth opportunity!