Reputable GC in the South Florida Market
Great work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and highly-respected general contractor in the South Florida marketwho is seeking an experienced and detail oriented construction Estimator to join a growing company.
- Prepare accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend on site pre-bid proposals and job meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years experience Estimating
- Exhibit high level of critical thinking and analytical skills
- A grasp on the construction market in South Florida
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Proficiency in takeoff software a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- PTO and a great work life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- A company you can call family for many years to come