- Entry level Accounting role ideal for someone with a recent accounting degree
- Progression available as well as the opportunity to get experience
About Our Client
A small but well established CPA firm with a 10 person accounting team. The business offers Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting and Tax & Investment consulting to clients across The Greater Boston area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare financial statements
- Monthly investment reports
- Year end audit and work with external auditors
- Assist with month end close
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
The Successful Applicant
To apply you will need a accounting and finance degree. This could be your first role out of college.
What's on Offer
- $50k base salary
- 401k match
- Health benefits