Junior Accountant - IT Systems
Growing Software Security Company
Newly created Staff Accounting Position
About Our Client
The Junior Accountant - IT Systems would be working at an exciting distribution company located in Medford. Our client is known for their diversity and excellent culture. They have been successful with growing their business and are actively seeking a Junior Accountant for their expansion plans. If you are interested in this position please click and apply!
The Junior Accountant - IT Systems will be reporting directly into the Controller and another Senior Accountant, and will be a key member of the Accounting Team and the execution of major expansion plans. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Report to the accounting manager the finances of the organization.
- Establish records of accounts and input entries into to proper accounts.
- Document and ensure proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
For your resume to be considered, please submit promptly using the associated link. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
The Junior Accountant - IT Systems should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- 1-2+ years of experience as an Accountant
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems preferred but not essential
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
What's on Offer
The Junior Accountant - IT Systems will enjoy:
- $58,000 to $68,000 base salary (candidate contingent)
- Extremely competitive performance related bonus scheme
- Generous benefits program
- 401K plan and company contribution