Accelerate your Accounting and Finance Career with a Developing Business
General and Project Accounting Responsibilities
About Our Client
The Junior Accountant will work for an expanding business based out of Falmouth, MA and they will partner with the Accounting leadership team as well as operational staff.
The Junior Accountant will have regular accounting responsibilities but due to the nature of the industry (construction); they will have the following daily tasks:
- Project analysis
- Month end invoicing
- Maintain inventory controls
- Journal Entries
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis with billing and invoicing issues
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures and complying with federal, state and local financial legal requirements
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Large Accounting Software experience a plus (not essential)
- 1 - 2 years of experience within Accounting and Finance
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The Junior Accountant position respresents a brilliant opportunity to accelerate your accounting and finance career. The successful applicant will enjoy a base salary, bonus eligibility in addition to PTO, 401k plan and health insurance coverage.