To work on a cross-functional team!
To progress your career in quick succession!
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing consumer products organization that shows no signs of slowing down!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare and process customer and vendor invoicing
- Process expense reports and out of pocket reimbursements
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Perform general accounting reconciliations
- Maintain and manage customer database from the perspective of collections and billing accuracy
- Manage customer receivables and collection on receivables
- Investigate and resolve open items related to customer or vendor invoicing
- Review and respond to customer and vendor correspondence
- Maintain all customer and vendor files
- Provide support to customers and vendors via phone and email
- Daily reconciliation of all payment activities to correct settlement batches
- Daily entry, application, and deposit preparation related to AR deposits
- Apply customer payments timely and accurately into the accounting system
- Participate in ad-hoc accounting and finance projects
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Accounting experience including Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bachelor's Degree required, Accounting or Finance preferred
- ERP experience, SAP preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to function independently and effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Remote interviewing and on boarding due to COVID-19
- Competitive compensation and benefits package